Sunday 8 April 2012

The Expensive Edition- Bag & Purse

My Most Wanted is something reailstic i can aim for in the not-too-distant future, but the following are the kind of things that someone dreams of owning! 

One of my few and select goals in life, is to own a Mulberry bag. It is the most shallow of the goals, don't worry, but this Mulberry Cookie Bayswater is my ultimate dream bag. If ever find £995 of change jangling around in my pockets, i would buy this in a heartbeat. Mulberry is, for me, the ultimate luxury bag brand. But, as said, with luxury products, comes luxury prices. This iconic bag can be found here.

I'm not big on purses- my current number is a pastel green studded number, which i have used since i've had the need for a good purse...but this Ted Baker purse is simplistic and the daschund bobble is gorgeous. And cute. And although not being the priciest purse (£79 - the £320 Mulberry cookie cutter purse would be my *second* choice against this one-gasp!), it's more expensive than other purses that i've seen. This gorgeous purse can be found here, available in black and shell (cream), but shell would definitely be my shade of choice!

6 comments:

  1. The purse is super cute
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm having major inner turmoil as to blow a minorly extortionate amount on buying it! thankyou for commenting and following xxxxx

      Delete
  2. How beautiful!! Thanks for your comment, we can follow each other if you like :)

    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first one is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ach i know! £995 of pure beauty. i'm gushing about it now, just talking about it!xx

      Delete

I read all your comments, they make my day!