Monday 7 May 2012

Where have you been?!

So i've been gone for...what seems like forever. Literally, almost a month!
How bad is that?!
This is for a few reasons:
-revision has taken up 90% of my free time, the other 10% is spent either shopping for more makeup, or skype with the boyfriend.
-the new boyfriend. yayayay! at weekends i've been seeing him, so my blogging has been a little pushed aside! He apologises by the way(whattaloser!)!
-the new posting format thing is a little daunting. It's the first time i've posted using it, but not the first time i've tried. I'm not scared of change, but it looks a little..meh. Brilliant english right there: meh.

Anyway, i've got no end of posts to get writing for you, so i best get started! Thankyou for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!