Monday 8 April 2013

wishlist #1


i.   i love this Céline paris t shirt- and the thousands of 'unofficial' ones that are way cheaper and of which one will probably find it's way into my online basket by the end of April. I can imagine pairing this with dark skinny jeans (note to self: buy dark skinny jeans) with a statement necklace for a really casual but elegant outfit. 

ii. this scent shall be mine. It genuinely has to be! It's the Rituals no. 7 perfume which is white patchouli & cedarwood. I sprayed it earlier and since then it hasn't left my mind! I would otherwise go for Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, but everyone seems to own it.

iii. i've had my eye on this OPI nail varnish ever since it came out with the Vintage Minnie Collection. It's called "Nothin' Mousie about It", and despite reading a few bum reviews on it, i still keep mentally pairing it with the nail varnishes i have at the moment. #bloggerproblems 

iv. This river island necklace has got me all excited! I feel like River Island slips off the radar sometimes with it's jewellery as everyone goes straight for Topshop jewellery- but i feel like this necklace especially shakes off any ounce of reasoning someone might have for beelining to Topshop. This is simple but bold, like any casual statement necklace should aspire to be (in my humble opinion), and for £8 you can't really go wrong!

v. These arrow drop earrings, also from River Island, are just what i've been looking for. Something interesting but delicate to hang from my earlobes when my clothes are pretty simple and are relying on accessories to give some je ne sais quois. Again, £5 ain't too shabby!

vi. can you really blame a girl for the presence of a MAC lipstick on her wishlist? Heck, i could make an entirely new wishlist dedicated to MAC lipsticks. I fall in and out with my love of MAC, one minute convinced other brands are holding hidden gems for me to discover, the next realising the range of MAC lipsticks could keep me forever entertained. Anyway, this particular one is "Snob", a wonderful snobbishly named "light neutral pink" which i want to just rub on my lips (neatly) already. Either "Snob" or Impassioned, which i can only describe as purrrrrrty


6 comments:

  1. Love that celine t-shirt been after one for a while now!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are some for literally just over £11 online- it's too hard to refuse!xx

      Delete
  2. You look super fantastic and gorgeous!! I had braces, myself!!! Plus I lost a front tooth and have a fake one which I am so grateful for!!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhaha thankyou! how long did you have braces for? sounds good- i love smiling now my teeth are straight:P

      Delete
  3. love the opi minnie collection I want them all! my love for disney makes me want them more haha

    Mad Hatters Nail Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the celine top, might have to buy me one of the sneaky ebay versions. do love a good wishlist!
    x

    http://bittersweet-violets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments, they make my day!