Friday 5 April 2013

springspiration #1



Hello m'lovelies!

I don't know what it is, but it seems the high street haven't jumped on the whole "pastel sundresses for spring" trend, and I exhausted all options I could, trying to find the perfect tea dress to compliment these stunning boots from Office. I like the sunny, carefree feel of the outfit idea that I've put together, and I'm really tempted to order the grey satchel (which is a steal at £20!).
Personally, i'd a statement necklace, like this one from topshop, or a hat or headscarf- there are a tonne of options. 

What other accessories would you pair with this look?



6 comments:

  1. I love this selection...the bag si beautiful!!!
    If you want we can follow each other...tell me what do you think =)
    kisses,
    vogue4breakfast.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i'll check out your blog x

      Delete
  2. I like the color theme of this selection, very fresh and summery!
    Great choice darling!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! it makes me feel all summery!xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of the jumper!!!!!!!!

    Thank you for your comment, I follow you

    xoxo

    June&June

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments, they make my day!