Monday 12 March 2012

New Look Accessories Haul

So for my birthday, i received what can only be described as an excessive amount of New Look vouchers. I mean, i love New Look, but i ran out of things to buy...then discovered the new summer range of accessories.

 One of the first things i picked up, is the ring shown above. It's just a large amber/brown stone in a pretty gold colour setting and cost £3.50. It reminded me of llymlrs rings, which always seem to be sold out, so i'm glad to have nabbed this little ring while i could.


(Please excuse the upside-downness of the second picture)
I also picked up this very Egytian-esque necklace, which I have come to love even more. I think cute girly Peter Pan collars aren't quite my cup of orange hot chocolate, so i thought this would still be a bold statement, but be in keeping with my style aesthetic. 
This necklace cost £4.99, which i wouldn't've paid for with my own money, but i see it as a good investment piece and i liked it.


I also picked up some clips, because i've started clipping back my fringe (which i'll post about if you like..?) and these are really cute and a nice alternative to boring old grips!
The above one, which is a taupe-y colour, cost £2.00 i think? and then the bottom pack of 3 cost £2.99 , so they're cost effective and rather cute. yay!


I think this is the one thing i bought which i'm least keen on. I like it, and i think it's pretty and summery, and i can see myself wearing it..it's a bit too girly for me, i think. It cost £4.99 and is, admittedly, exceedingly pretty.


The gorgeous abstract shaped red ring was on sale for £1.50 down from £2.99. It's a size S, so i wear it on my little finger, which i think looks really good as i was running out of little finger rings for when i go all mystic meg with the finger jewellery. The colour is stunning and i just love the overall feel of it.

This is the two rings i purchased being worn together, with the cards still attached because i'm a) lazy and b)struggling to find scissors.





Lastly are the above earrings, which are shell-shaped. I liked the whole mermaid-esque effect they gave me, and because i have long wavy hair, i was hoping to exude some form of sultry mermaid vibe. I don't think i have as of yet, but they are very summery and pretty, and were £3.99 which is measly next to other earrings, really. 

I think i'm set for summer- but never say never eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!