Sunday 25 March 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface 80% Dupe

We all love a good dupe, right? So when sorting out my makeup collection, i stumbled across a pretty good one!
My Dad brought me back Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface from America, where it is avaliable in Sephora at $25 a pop. It's a light baby pink and lasts for ages with maximum pigmentation.

Meet the dupe: MUA blusher in Shade 2, from Superdrug at £1 for 2.4g (Dollface is 5.6g).

The top one is a heavily swatched MUA, the bottom is one swipe of Dollface. The pigmentation is obviously not the same, but after blending out the MUA, the colour similarity is obvious.


Considering there is a humongous price difference (considering the price of overseas shipping from Sephora...is that even possible?), and the colours are pretty darn similar, i'd nab the MUA blusher. It's not exactly the same formula wise, but the colour is very very similar, and fills a hole in anyones blusher collection.
What do you think of this dupe?

2 comments:

  1. Great post :) I might pick this up when I'm next in superdrug :) Do you think the MUA blusher is powdery? I keep finding good dupes but they always seem really dusty?

    Mary :)
    check out my new blog if you have time
    http://mary-elizabeth10.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would say that the MUA is very dusty, i see what you mean!:) But once you brush off the dustiness, it leaves with a really pretty colour!xx

      Delete

I read all your comments, they make my day!