Sunday 25 March 2012

Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon

This came in my February glossybox, and i thought it was a sample. It was so tiny, i thought, it must be a nice sized deluxe sample, but upon further inspection, it is full size. Full. Size. Worth £28 no less. Big things were expected- and after looking at the full shade range on a Becca retailer's website, i'm quite glad Glossybox gave us Watermelon.
The packaging oozes high-end cool, and i keep the tube in the box purely because i don't have the heart to throw it away.


The tube is so small! That said, there is a definite reason...

...the crazy pigmentation. I squeezed a miniscule amount onto my hand and blended out (shown below).

It gives a gorgeous flush to the cheeks, and smells like watermelon. Just all round yum!

I'll be sad when this runs out, but i can't see myself repurchasing- £28 is a bit steep, even for a die-hard beauty addict. Thankyou glossybox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!