Sunday 25 March 2012

Howdy Sailor

I'm not one to enjoy/post outfit posts.
However, recently i've been looking for inspiration at the idyllic llymlrs, and others such as HelloOctober and lydiafaejones 
So, when i donned my first shorts of the year yesterday, i snapped a bad picture. But a start is a start, is it not?!

Blush: Benefit Sugarbomb
Lips: Collection 2000 Creampuff matte lipgloss in Powder puff (major love for this product)
Top: Lipsy 
High wasted Shorts (which you can't really see): Miss Selfridge
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Sailor jacket: Charity shop


EUREKA! My jacket is from Sue Ryder, a charity shop i hadn't previously ventured into. I picked this little beauty up in the Vintage and Retro section, for £5.95. It originally came with shoulder pads, but i carefully cut them out and have them just in case. 
What do you think of my charity shop find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!