Sunday 26 February 2012

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Moisturiser Review

I like moisturiser. It smells yummy (most of the time), it leaves my skin smooth and nourished and its creamy and thick. So Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter moisturiser is right up my street!

Most soap and glory product names are puns/innuendos etc, but i don't really understand this one, which i'm ok with- because its luuuurvly!

I actually recieved this last Christmas, and i was instantly taken with the packaging. The flamingo pink is so typically girly and Soap&Glory-esque, that it was hard not to fall in love with it.
Admittedly, the picture of the half naked woman on the lid is a little risque, but overall, the packaging is a winner with me.

(Please excuse the wonky and uneven product...i left it on its side, near a radiator...) 
I love the smell of this. I wish i could bottle the smell and wear it as a perfume, it smells so so good. I can't even describe it- please give the whiff a sniff, and you'll immediately understand. 

The body butter is thick and creamy in consistency, and leaves the skin nicely moisturised, while the gorgeous scent lingers after the product has been absorbed. There isn't an oily residue after the moisturiser has been applied- just supple skin and a heady scent which i can't get enough of! 

This is definitely my favourite body butter/moisturiser at the moment, and can be bought for around the £5/6 mark. 

*The only downside of this product is the tub- but that's minor and when i use it after getting out the shower- my hands a clean anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!