Monday 26 August 2013

Nars Yamal






















This beauty was released with the Nars Autumn collection and I believe is limited edition. (me & my limited edition products right? Gosh)
I can see this either being a total hit and being sold out everywhere, or being totally overlooked. Yamal is a muted, milk chocolate brown colour, perfect for giving the eyes some definition, or simply as an all-over-and-go shade. The only comparison I can make to this is the Natural Collection eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate, but the loose colour similarity is where the likeness ends. Yamal is lighter, buttery soft to touch and with a tonne of pigmentation to boot. Packaging wise, it's standard the standard Nars deal (gorgeous to look at, but the rubberised material gets mucky very quickly). Nars eyeshadows are impeccably high quality, and next to the blushes, are Nars' best known products, and this reputation is completely deserved.
I openly admit to preferring the texture of Nars eyeshadows to Mac (which I believe is the most common comparison), however. There's a but. But, the eyeshadow single is £18.
Personally I think that it is completely worth it, but the best part of £20 on a single eyeshadow is pretty steep. If you're looking for a muted, natural colour to give some oomph to your eyes (any colour will look amaaaaaazing), then this is your gal.

1 comment:

  1. love nars! followed you on gfc! follow me back?

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments, they make my day!