Sunday 25 August 2013

payday dreaming
























1 2 3 4 5
I have a confession. 
I am the queen of wish lists. And furthering that, I am the queen of putting things on wish lists and then when I have the funds, not buying them (but that title's a little too wordy).
This edit however, has truly smitten me. The dress (1) has the raglan-esque sleeves that I've gone crazy about, and lace detailing at the bottom- I'm breathless! (2) is a beautiful peachy nude colour, which seems like it'd satisfy my yearning for a cream blusher. I tried the Stila Convertible Colours, and for some reason they struck me as way too oily and not as light as I'd hoped, so this Aerin offering may just be the answer to my beauty-prayers (they're a thing now). (3) & (5) are both Swarovski, and utterly gorgeous. I have multiple piercings in my ears, and I try to make the bottom pair the 'focus' (if that makes sense!).  Both are pretty pricey, so if I do decide to invest in a pair, it'll be one or t'other and at the moment, the starfish are winning! Lastly, though number (4) on the list are these Clarks leather combat boots. I picked these with Autumn in mind, because who could say no to stomping around in crispy, burnt coloured leaves in mahogany leather booties? Certainly no refusals here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!