Thursday 29 August 2013

Nars Kalahari duo



My visit to the Nars concession was fruitful (from the number of Nars reviews of LM coming up!).
Amongst my purchases was Kalahari, a gorgeous eyeshadow duo. 
Same formulation as other Nars eyeshadows- buttery, soft, pretty long lasting (longer with primer) etc but in two warm toned shades that don't look like much on the stand (where pitted against other beautiful, eye-catchingly neutral duos like All About Eve and Isolde vying for attention), but are simply divine on the lid. 
The taupe shade in the duo is a mix of taupe/champagne shimmer/mink/antique bronze (I can't think of the word...#bloggerproblems), and the other is a warm yet cool brown with rose gold & champagne shimmers running through it. I can't get enough of these two when worn together, and my Naked 2 palette, though I love it dearly, has been temporarily put out of work. 
Kalahari is part of the permanent line, and is £25. 

2 comments:

  1. I've not got anything from Nars yet but I've heard so many good things - I'll probably give it a try ASAP :)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Following you now! Great post :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou my love! i'd totally recommend Nars products:) considering doing a mini Nars giveaway in the near future so keep your eyes peeled :) xxxx

      Delete

I read all your comments, they make my day!