Friday 23 August 2013

l'eau de Chloé






















Quick disclaimer: I am not a perfume expert. I struggle to describe the taste of ice cream more often than I'd like to admit, so the concept of accurately describing a scent seems somewhat implausible.

According to The Perfume Shop's website, L'eau de Chloe has Heart notes of violet, rose petals & natural rose water, Top notes of grapefruit, cedrat & sweetpeach, and Bottom notes of cedarwood essence, patchouli & amber.

To my nose, this is a light, floral but slightly spicy Spring/ Summer fragrance and I love it. It was released in early 2011 I believe and I kept going to counters and asking for samples which I subsequently wore all Summer last year. When my dad went on holiday, he found this in duty-free and a love affair was officially born between this perfume and I. It's a variation of the original Chloé fragrance which I actually haven't sniffed- but if it shares the same kind of smell, then I will be all over it.
Have you smelt this fragrance? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!