Wednesday 21 August 2013

Getting Organised I






















After months of being an on & off blogger, I decided enough was enough. I love blogging, the whole process is completely enjoyable for me, and being a patchy poster (that is so much fun to say! patchyposterpatchyposter) was just not cutting it. For those of  you new to Lucy Muses (welcome!), I started this blog when I was 15 and knew very little about makeup. Despite this blog changing with my mood, and available free time in the past, this small allotment of cyberspace remains under my supervision after 2 + years, which I think is pretty dang cool. 
So, the above pictures are photographic evidence for you beautiful individuals, that I am being organised. I've spent a fair few hours photographing what I'm intending to review this month and writing down my thoughts on them (sort of like revision notes for beauty products).  I also have a basket, whose purpose is now solely to hold the products I am in the process of blogging about (sneaky peak of what's coming up!). Stay tuned pals- I'm just getting started!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll stop rambling and leave you at peace with the fact that I am doing some maaaaajor blogging right now. 




5 comments:

  1. Where did you get the basket? I've been looking for something like that to store my bathroom stuff in :)

    Megan xx
    http://meganroisinn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's from debenhams:)) I know Ikea do really similar ones xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) I'll make sure to have a look tomorrow! xx

      Delete
  2. I seriously need to get this organised! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha in a weird way I actually really enjoyed it! Having stuff to do gives me purpose:Pxx

      Delete

I read all your comments, they make my day!