Sunday 18 August 2013

Soap & Glory + Garnier


 

For some reason, avoiding my local drugstore has proved near-impossible for me recently! I popped in this morning for a prescription pick-up, and before I could say "offers!" I was visually bombarded with red tags proclaiming a host of "£2 off!"s and "3 for 2!"s. Needless to say, I was drawn in and left with a small, but select bag of goodies.

I've had (and finished) a tub of the Soap & Glory Righteous Butter previously, so the miniature had me sold- it's such a cute size and I think it'll be a life saver in the oncoming colder months. I also opted for the Soap & Glory Hand Maid anti-bac, being a closet clean freak hygiene conservationist (i know, so rock and roll!) and lover of the Soap & Glory scent (fresh, fruity and ever-so-sweet). To complete for 3 for 2 offer, I picked up Soap & Glory Hand Food moisturiser. I once met a girl in her late teens, who had the softest hands I'd ever seen and from that day forth I swore to keep my hands soft and velvet-y... which I'd completely forgotten until my eyes fell upon this little beauty! It smells so. good. I got the 3 for £5, which is definitely a good deal in my eyes. I'll get a lot of use out of all of these, because they are the perfect size to be thrown into your handbag without a second thought when heading out for the day. 
Also, being a total skincare floozie, I was intrigued by Garnier's latest moisturizer offerings. There are 5 in the range, each tailored to a different skin type/ trouble. I went for the Wake Me Up Moisturizer (a.k.a the orange one!), because I don't really suffer with dryness, excess oiliness or no glowiness. The product itself has pretty straightforward packaging (the same design, and smell in fact, as the Garnier BB cream) and a gel consistency which, when rubbed onto the face gives an immediate zing. So far, so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!