Monday 19 August 2013

Lancôme bi-facil makeup remover





















Bi-Facil is an oil-free facial cleanser and makeup remover, formulated, according to the Lancôme website, with those with sensitive eyes / contact lense wearers in mind. As a contact lense wearer myself, the claims of gently removing even waterproof mascara to leave eyes makeup free and fresh drew me in. I actually didn't intend on buying this, but I begun talking to the MUA on the counter whilst buying the Hypnôse Drama mascara (review to come!) who recommended this.
The product itself is two liquid layers (one dark blue, the other lighter), which, effectiveness aside, looks pretty impressive. The bottle is shaken so the two mix together, and then you use it as you would any other eye makeup remover (on a cotton pad etc). I find this to be extremely effective, taking of waterproof mascara with ease.
As for the sensitive eyes / lense wearer claim, I am pleased to report that it doesn't irritate eyes or cause contacts to tear or move on contact. There is a slight scent (like roses with another scent I can't quite put my finger on) which I'm learning is consistent throughout the Lancôme range (the mascara is also scented).
At £21, this isn't a cheap option for makeup removal, but I am really enjoying using this, and adds a little extra luxe to my evening routine.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I could part with £21 for a make-up remover :s It sounds like a really lovely product, but I don't think I could replace my beloved Bioderma
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree- looking back I'm kind of like "HOW did i convince myself this was worth it?", but i really like it haha! I'm yet to try bioderma still:)xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds great - Garnier do a similar product to this which I love! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think it is! Awesome- i'll look into that because there's no way I'm going to repurchase this at that price:P x

      Delete

I read all your comments, they make my day!