Saturday 17 August 2013

Apprise: August 2013




























These updates are going to be a kind of monthly favourites of my existence- a monthly update about the girl behind the blog- beyond all things makeup and fashion.

  1. This month has been my, and everyone's, Summer break. I've been working alot, finishing school work and visiting friends and family. Albeit, it's not St Tropez or jet-setting worldwide- but I think 'home summers' are way underrated.
  2. As I have had a lot of free time, I've been shopping. Too much. I need to stop putting myself in the way of retail temptation, and spend my time doing other things- like blogging! I've rediscovered my love of blogging, and have attacked blogging with such gusto that I have posts lined up til mid-September. I don't know what happened, I just got carried away!
  3. My boyfriend has been away all Summer, and I saw him last night / today before he goes away again for a few weeks. Relationships aren't the be all and end all, but I guess if you find someone who makes you happy, then enjoy that! We curled up on the sofa, splitting a stuffed crust Dominoes (once-in-a-while indulgence much?) and then some Ben & Jerry's (Blondie Brownie &  Dough-ble Whammy), watching the Office US under a duvet. It was quite literally the ultimate cute couple-y thing, I can hardly believe how happy I am! Early days, early days- but we're in a good place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!