Tuesday 12 March 2013

new beginnings



oh, hello again!
well, it's been a jolly long while hasn't it? This morning, I had a moment of wondering "what on earth happened to my blog...?". So I found it (i felt like a secret agent trying to remember my old password!), redesigned / named it (werewolfcubes was getting a bit...meh) and eldieflower came into being!

So much has changed since you last heard from me- i now live in London, i'm 17 and my hair is blonder (not much then). I'm in sixth form college and i've begun planning my gap year- so i guess you could say i'm not the 15 year old girl who started this blog any more!

I'm hoping to review products, post outfit of the days and in general, get back into blogging because i was so passionate about it then i just didn't post for a few days, which turned into a week, which turned into a month, which turned into...you get the idea.

So here we are! Welcome new and old readers, thankyou so much for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!