Sunday 17 March 2013

Brick Lane shopping









 (from top to bottom: Arizone peach tea and Divine orange chocolate for a cheeky morning snack, some mind bogglingly cool graffiti, Poppies fish and chips...*salivating*, a rail of vintage shirts in Blitz, me being an honorary revolutionary with my main guy; Che)


Hey m'lovelies!
So i'm now sat in fleecy pyjamas on my bed, absolutely exhausted. Know why? I went shopping today. But not just any shopping, oh no! I went vintage shopping. On Brick Lane, which the pretty much the hub of vintage fashion in London. My bank balance is significantly depleted, but i'm happy, and i can't wait to photograph what I purchased in upcoming OOTDs. 
I had such a good day with my girls, and i'm truly shopped out until next month, at least. ;)
Also, my escentual goodies were delivered today (not bad considering i placed the order on Friday) and i may just have some reviews up my sleeve for you!

Have you ever been vintage shopping on Brick Lane? What's your favourite vintage find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments, they make my day!