Saturday 5 October 2013

Catchup


 

 








As awful as I feel about the horrific layout of the above picture that I'm using as a visual aid to catch you all up on what I've been doing for the last month, can we just take a moment to appreciate dat rainbow cake? 
Done?
Ok, so my month has basically consisted of:

  1.  eating a little too much, 
  2. shopping
  3. spending some much needed time with family- and that's extremely time consuming.
  4. discovering a love of vanilla bubble tea 
  5. drinking too much bubble tea
  6. revising for impending mock exams
  7. staying up too late to keep on top of work & blog reading (it's an addiction!)
  8. realising there's more to life than what I'd let myself begin thinking
  9. Finishing my personal statement
  10. perfecting the art of a good stir fry

1 comment:

  1. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments, they make my day!