Saturday 6 July 2013

Wait for it...

Afternoon chums!
So, as you can probably see, my blog has changed...again.

I'm usually this indecisive, so I'm hoping this time my blog transforms, it'll last a little longer than a few months! Anyway, eldieflower was beginning to feel like it wasn't my blog anymore, so I changed the name of my blog to lucy gum. I like it. I can't explain why, but i feel like it fits me, and it seems more mature to me personally.

I took a break from blogging because I just wasn't happy with my life, so instead of feeling sorry for myself any longer, I took a degree of control and changed things. I now feel I'm in a happier place, and ready to start posting again. Thankyou for bearing with me.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to hear you're happier with your changes now. I've recently done the same and am a lot more pleased with my blogging experience now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much! i really am:) glad you're happier too, it's worlds better!xx

      Delete

I read all your comments, they make my day!